Tuesday, 30 April 2013

current fabric stash

ImageI seem to have gotten a bit carried away buying Liberty fabric lately, but it is so beautiful! The blue/purple fabric is from M is for Make. I love their selection of fabrics and I had to talk myself down from buying a couple more (I still have my eye on them though!).

7 comments:

  1. My favorite is the woodland style on the far left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous of your stash! I have no fabrics atm - I must get shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I'm quite scared to cut into it, its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I definitely recommend M is for Make - they've got some great fabric.
    P.s. Your pics of Bath vintage market are fab and reminded me why i need to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your fabrics! The patterns are lovely! I ordered some flowery fabric off Fabric.com and the designs are really nice (called Maribel) but they are very thin and so only suitable for scarves! I was going to order more of two of them but they have since sold out and don't seem to have any new ones at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. how do I post a photo on your site?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could send it to me and I will post it? What have you made recently? Is Fabric.com a US site? Xxx

    ReplyDelete